Gauteng Jobs | Data Capturer 2021
- Reference Number: refs/008441
- Directorate: JHB Health District
- Number of posts: 1
- Package : R 173,703.00 plus benefits
- Enquiries: Ms. Joyce Kau Contact No. (011 694-3835
Requirements: For Gauteng jobs
- Qualifications: Grade 12, NQF Level or equivalent qualification accredited with reputable Institutions. Knowledge: A range of work procedures such as Data capturing, Administration procedures relating to the working environment including norms and standards, Batho Pele Principles. Administration Skills: Report writing procedures, How to gather information. Computer Literacy (MS office). Ability to handle a stressful environment. Office Organizations Skills. General filing including. Electronic filing, Ability to perform routine tasks. Basic interpersonal relationship. Problem-solving. The following will be an added advantage: Certificate or in Office Management and related qualification. Knowledge of OHS procedures and processes. Good communication and report writing skills as well as computer skills. Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team, Ability to plan, prioritize workload.
- JOB PURPOSE: To assist in the coordination of the Occupational Health and Safety programme. To ensure comprehensive, quality assistance, care and support to employees about Occupational health issues. To assist in OHS training, workshops, and meetings. To assist in compiling and consolidation of reports. To assist in managing, coordinating, and facilitating the OHS programme. Accompany the manager and visit institutions, give support and do training on reporting and recording of injury on duty. DUTIES: Draft correspondence, arrange and attend meetings, compile minutes, document management, compile and present reports, liaison with relevant stakeholders. Administration and management of Occupational Injuries and Diseases (COIDA cases). Maintain confidentiality of records and reports Assist and work together with the OHS team. Compile and submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the management at district and provincial offices.
- The fully new completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID documents (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates, and medical assessments. Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: JHB Health District
Closing Date: 26-03-2021
|Do you have a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification?|
|Do you have Qualifications in office management, secretarial or related?|
|Do you have a minimum of six (6) months of experience in data capturing?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.