GAUTENG JOBS | CLEANERS (7 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/008398
- Directorate: CLEANING
- Number of posts: 7
- Package : R102 534.00-R120 780.00
- Enquiries : ENQUIRIES: Ms A.T Mathonsi, Tel No: (012) 318 6634
- A minimum of Grade 10 and above, one (1) year proven experience and more in a formal clinical environment. Cleaning with the most recent hospital/clinical cleaning experience will be an added advantage. Service letter with letterhead, the supervisors signature and contacts must be attached as proof of employment from the company stated on the C.V. EPWP contracts or motivation from the immediate supervisor where EPWP personnel is allocated, stamped and signed with the supervisor’s contact number must be attached as a proof of being in the programme. Application without the stated requirement will not be considered.
- Cleaning service of a routine nature utilizing a variety of heavy-duty cleaning equipment. Cleaning of clinical and non-clinical areas in the hospital. Terminal cleaning of infectious areas. Strip and seal vinyl floors, scrubbing tiled floors, the vacuum carpets floors. Cleaning windows, walls, door frames and handles. Cleaning bathrooms and toilets. Removal of general waste in designated areas. Perform any other cleaning activities as directed by the team leader/supervisor. Cope with the physical demands of the work individually or in a team. Be prepared to be rotated to different demands of the work individually or in a team. Be prepared to be rotated to different areas in the hospital, shift work including night duty, public holidays and weekends.
- APPLICATIONS: Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above, and certified copies of ID and qualifications (not older than six (6) months. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to a security screening and vetting process Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in the register book. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date: 25-03-2021
|Do you have a minimum of Grade 10 and above|
|Do you have one year of proven cleaning experience in a formal clinical environment?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.