Table of Contents
Gauteng Jobs Cleaner X3
- Reference Number: Refs/017314
- Directorate: Support
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package: R125,373.00 Per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries: Mr. N.A Seanego Tel No: 011 681 2075
- AET Level 4/Grade 9 – Grade 11/NCV Level 3. Good Communications skills (verbal and written). Have knowledge of Batho Pele principles and Patient rights. Must be willing to work shifts, public holidays and weekends. Preference will be given to EPWP Participants.
- Provision of cleaning services (cleaning wards, offices, corridors and boardrooms, dusting and sweeping, scrubbing and waxing of floors, vacuuming, and cleaning floors, cleaning walls, windows and doors, collecting and removing waste papers, Cleaning of Kitchens, and restrooms. Keep cleaning material safe and report broken equipment, and cleaning equipment after use. Flexibility regarding shifts (both night and day) Adhere to ideal hospital guidelines and six quality priorities.
- Applications must be submitted on the New Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed Z83 form should be accompanied by a recently updated detailed CV specifying all experiences indicating the respective dates (DD/MM/YY) as well as indicating three references with the following information: name and contact numbers, email address and an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the candidate. The relevant reference must be quoted in the application form. Copies of your qualifications and Identity document do not need to be attached or certified upon application. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of the documents on or before the interview date following communication from HR.
- In terms of the National Qualifications Framework Amendment Act 2019, it is an offense for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience or facts in their CV will be disqualified. Applications can be delivered to South Rand Hospital, Private Bag X1 Rosettenville, 2130, or hand delivered to South Rand Hospital, 1st floor, Friars Hill Road application box. Due to technical problems with the GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, no postal address and email will be accepted. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The Hospital reserves a right to fill or not fill the post.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: SOUTH RAND HOSPITAL
Closing Date: 14-07-2023
|Do you have AET Level 4/Grade 9 – Grade 11/NCV Level 3?
|Do you have good communication skills (verbal and written)?
|Are you willing to work shifts, public holidays and weekends?
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.