GAUTENG JOBS | ADMINISTRATION CLERK (6 POSTS)
- Reference Number: refs/008256
- Directorate: Forensic Pathology Service
- Number of posts: 6
- Package : 173,703.00 – 204 612.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Inquiries: Pretoria FPS x2 Mr. M Fourie (082) 306 2975 or Mr. C Chauke (082) 306 3005 Johannesburg x2 Ms. P Mdluli (082) 306 3016 Roodepoort x1 Mr. A Stander (082) 306 3019 Germiston x1: Mr. G Mashigo (082) 306 3027
- Senior certificate/ Grade 12 or National Diploma/ Degree in Public Management, Management Assistant or related qualification. Proven relevant experience an administration clerk will be added advantage. A valid driving license. Must be Computer literate (MS Office) proof required. Good office organizational skills. Communication skills (writing and verbal) fluent in English. Knowledge and understanding legislative frameworks governing public services. Ability to pay close attention to detail in work/report preparation. Basic bookkeeping, office planning, organizational and archiving skills. Punctuality (time management).
- Assist in the management and organization of post- Mortem area and operational office. Provide efficient and effective administration service to all related stakeholders. systematic organizational and monitoring of human remains admitted and released. Daily updating of relevant registers through MS (Excel) Spreadsheets to ensure that statistics are available on a daily/weekly/ monthly basis as requested. Records keeping of unidentified and unclaimed human remains, in addition to all remains in storage. Management of the release of human remains by verifying that all funeral undertakers produce or submit valid regulation 363 certificates of competence before the release of human remains. Attend telephone inquiries and interaction with stakeholders such as doctors, SAPS, funeral undertaker, and families as may be required. Compile cremation documents. The successful candidate will be requested to assist with HRM, Asset, and PM Administration.
- Gauteng Forensic Medical Service is committed to the pursuit of diversity, redress and will promote representation in terms of race, disability, and gender. Applications must consist of a fully completed and signed Z83 form with a comprehensive CV containing contactable references as well as certified copies of qualifications and identity documents. The relevant reference number must be quoted in the application form. In terms of the National Qualification Framework Amendment Act 2019, it is an offense for any person to falsely or fraudulently claim to hold a qualification. Any person found to be misrepresenting their qualifications, work experience, or facts in their CV will be disqualified and reported to the appropriate authority. Applications must be delivered to-: Forensic Medical Service 11 Diagonal Street 13 floor, reception, can be posted to-: Forensic Medical Service P.O Box 7128 Johannesburg 2000. Due to technical problems with the GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently facing, applicants are encouraged to apply using hand delivery, postal address, or at the Center where the post is allocated.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Pretoria FPS x2 Johannesburg x2 Roodepoort x1 and Germiston x1
Closing Date: 26-03-2021
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.