Gauteng Government | Laundry Worker (8 Posts)
- Reference Number: REFS/008818
- Directorate: Laundry Service
- Number of posts: 8
- Package: R 102 534 Per Annum
- Inquiries: MR Shitlabane
- ABET minimum qualification. The application must be able to read and write. Grade 10/12 Good communications and sound Human relations skills.
- Will be expected to work shifts. Sorting, washing, ironing, packing, and transportation of linen to client Hospitals and Clinics. Loading and offloading of trucks. Clean keeping of the Laundry environment and working area’s by following standard procedures. Ensure that laundry equipment and adequate supplies are properly maintained. A more detailed job description will be provided.
- Applications can be posted to Human Resource Masakhane provincial Laundry and Cookfreeze Private Bag X6 Rosslyn 0200. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered. Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to only shortlisted and successful applicants. Candidates will be subjected to the various tests of above mention skills, as well as medical surveillance. This does not mean you are a successful candidate. Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, obtainable from any Provincial Government institution or website, which must be complete in full. A certified copy of ID document, not older than 3 months, CV and Qualifications must be attached. The reference number must be quoted. Failure to comply to these instructions will disqualify applications to be processed. Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, if you do not receive any response from us within 2 months, Please accept your applications was unsuccessful. Criteria Questions Are you loyal and trustworthy? Are you willing to serve the public? Are you prepared to work shifts?
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Masakhane Provincial Laundry and Cookfreeze
Closing Date: 27-05-2021
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.