Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) 2021 Bursary Applications
- Certified copy of South African ID (by birth)
- Proof of Gauteng residence
- Matric certificate and or latest academic results (certified)
- Proof of income from parent/s or guardian/s or affidavit
- Letter of motivation (not more than 2 pages)
- Proof of registration or acceptance letter from PSET institution
- Disability/ medical report (where applicable)
Applications are open for the following:
- Students who completed matric and reside in Gauteng – proof of residence required.
- Students intending to study an undergraduate program and have been accepted at an accredited PSET institution of learning and/or are currently registered for such.
- Students who want to pursue Post-Graduate studies and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning.
The following students automatically qualify, but must also complete the application forms online:
- Top Achievers from Gauteng schools
- Top 3 learners from no-fee paying schools in Gauteng
- Top 3 learners from LSEN schools in Gauteng
To qualify for a GCRA bursary award you must be:
- A South African citizen
- Youth residing in Gauteng between the ages of 18 to 35 years
Please note that no face-to-face consultations. Only online applications will be accepted. Online applications are available on: APPLY ONLINE
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Bursaries are awarded in line with our GCRA Policy. [ Terms and conditions apply