G4S | OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR 2021
Closes: 5 Jan 2021
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading global integrated security solutions company, has a vacancy for an Operations Administrator, based at our offices in Pretoria.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Operations Administrator provides comprehensive, cross-functional administration support to operations.
The position requires a minimum of three years of related experience in an administrative environment. The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation.
- Printing of invoices
- Sundry guarding billing and quote
- Uniform order and receipt – a new contract, bulk, ad hoc, replacement
- Equipment ordering function (site and small assets)
- Cell phone requests
- Uniform deductions to payroll
- Small claims/customer reimbursement recoveries to payroll
- Full logistics ordering
- Prepare a full GRN report weekly and submit to GM (All purchases for the week)
- Control all salaried staff leave forms. Ensure that their leave is captured on VIP by HR
- Keep proof of all leave captured in a leave file
- Leave form administration
- All Leave forms submitted to ER
- Prepare and submit wage requisition
- Prepare and submit movement forms – promotions, transfers, terminations
- Complete and submit input schedule for payroll
- Pay query compilation and submission
- Consolidate and submit petrol logbooks
- Consolidating of the weekly report.
- Coordinating monthly GM/ Operations meetings.
- Typing and keeping of monthly GM meeting minutes.
- Administrative duties such as faxing, filing, photocopying
- Consolidating of monthly audit and operations reports
- Liaison with Head Office logistics regarding vehicle management
- Maintaining customer files
- Accurate record-keeping of all incidents and ensure that they are reported to NCC
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Office Administration Diploma
- 3 years minimum relevant working experience
- Security Industry experience advantageous
- G4S Policies and Procedures
- Sales administration
- Computer Literacy
- Time Management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Delivery great customer service
- Conflict management
- Supporting and Working with Others
- Acting Professionally
- Work under Pressure
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens or those with a valid SA work permit will have a distinct advantage.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We, therefore, endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect – Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence – We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork – We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com