G4S | CLIENT LIAISON OFFICER
Closes: 9 Aug 2021
Client Liaison Officer
G4S Deposita has a vacancy for a Client Liaison Officer based in Midrand.
Reporting to the National Customer Support Manager, the Client Liaison Officer is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timorous administration/completion of the Customer Care support process in line with company policies and procedures.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgment in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organization, and understanding the role which supports plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results-driven and to live the values of the organization.
The Client Liaison Officer is responsible to provide superior customer service by attending to and solutioning client queries in a professional manner and within the agreed timelines.
Key Performance Areas:
- Attend to all client queries timeously, professionally, and effectively within the agreed SLA (timelines)
- Provide solutions to clients when deviations from agreed processes/contracts are identified
- Communicate service failures and cash differences to clients
- Identify preventative repetitive service failures and communicate to clients as well as the CMC Manager
Client Relationship Management
- Build and maintain efficient client relationships by providing feedback timeously and in a professional manner
- Frequently engage with clients to maintain relationships
- Compile a Database of all clients
- Escalate route cause analyses to Cash Centre Manager of all queries in order to improve on grey areas.
- Communicate status of all client queries daily to Cash Centre Management
- Conduct daily meetings with CMC Management to determine service failures and provide feedback on specific instances of poor client service
- Log all queries on the Incident report, update the report timeously and close all finalized queries on the report
- Engage with the CLO H/O and provide regular feedback with regards to open/overdue queries
- Update Database of all CMC customers/clients with contact details
- Extract cash processing reports and communicate to clients where applicable.
- Provide regular feedback to the CMC Management team with regards to unresolved queries
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year
- Participate in safety forums created by the company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programs
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at the workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Grade 12 and/or NQ4
- 3-5 year’s relevant working experience in client service, would be deemed appropriate for this level position
- Exposure/Experience dealing with banking systems would be beneficial
- Knowledge of G4S standard operating procedures
- South African security legislation
- G4S Operational Policy and procedures
- G4S HR Policy and procedures
- Health and Safety
- Cash in Transit knowledge
- Project Management
- Report writing
- Computer literate – Ability to work on Excel, MS Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Internet
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Sharing and cooperating
- Customer Thinking
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Strong risk management and investigations skills
- Customer Service and liaison
- Assertive and self-confidence
- Listening skills
- Counseling skills
- Work well under pressure
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Attention to detail
- Delivering great customer service
- Inquisitive mind
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specializes in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognized as the leader in providing security solutions. We, therefore, endeavor to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organization which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect – Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty, and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers, and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security, and Service Excellence – We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork – We invest in technology and best practices to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com