G4S | CIT DRIVER
Salary and Benefits as prescribed
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions requests all interested parties to register their details for Driver opportunities, based at various branches across South Africa.
To engage in the guarding and handling of all valuables in transit between various areas and drive a vehicle in the performance of all duties
Maintain vehicle standards and comply with company equipment and vehicle procedures
- Receive and sign for all equipment and check that all is in working order
- Conduct vehicle audit and complete checklist
- Responsible and accountable for all technology and equipment used in the vehicle
- Inspects vehicle on completion of duty
Drive vehicle responsibly and recording of accident and incidents
- Drive in a responsible manner and obey all traffic regulations
- Report of all incidents to the branch and relevant authorities
- Comply with vehicle operating instructions
Perform control function of scheduled trips
- Perform standard checks prior to departing from the branch
- Report to control immediately when the vehicle becomes immobilized or likely to become immobilized
- Comply with instructions to ensure that company codes are adhered to and precautions are taken to protect crew and load
- Carry out operational security drills and maintain security awareness and vigilance
- Take preventative action if any suspicious activity is noticed
Health and Safety
- Participate in safety forums
- Report all safety incidents
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with ALL safety policies and procedures in the workplace
- Wear protective clothing at ALL times
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Grade 12
- Valid PSIRA Certification
- Valid PDP
- CIT Certificate
- Valid Firearm Competency
- Ability to work under pressure and in a high risk, fast-paced environment
- Ability to assess risk and act swiftly
- Working as part of a team
- Adherence to policies and procedures
- Clear credit and criminal checks
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 90 countries and employ more than 540,000 employees, making us one of the world’s largest private employers.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect – Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence – We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork – We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com