Table of Contents
G4S | CALL CENTRE AGENT
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a Call Centre Agent based at our Head Office in Centurion, Gauteng reporting to the Call Centre Manager.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which the Call Centre Agent plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
Main Purpose of the Position
This role is responsible for maintaining the integrity and accuracy of information processed on the Company’s employee rostering and attendance system, in compliance with the Legislation and Company Policies and Procedures .
Answering of Calls
- Distinguish what the client’s query is.
- Resolved queries telephonically – Self resolved
- Reference number must be created for all inbound and outbound calls – Google sheets
- Proper greeting- must give the client your name, company name.
- Email or Call the respective branch for information
- Get back to the client with proper feedback.
- The average seconds that the agent took to answer the phone
- Answering calls within 10 seconds
- Agent send reports on time
- Always meets deadlines
- Never late for work
- Emails/contacts branches for missing information
- Reports completed on Google sheets
- Client info updated on Google Sheets
- Loading of G4S online profiles
- Support desk for client onboarding
- Key Confirmation coordination
- Service breakdown escalation point
- Daily service monitoring
- Missed services recovery
- Daily feedback reports
- Dedicated resources to man the support desk
- MIS Reports presented Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly
- Cut-off time reporting (including Weekday and weekend cut off times)
- Vendor to dedicate a generic email address for engagement and escalation purposes
- Collaboration with SBSA Communication
- Perform any ad hoc duty that may be assigned to you by Management from time to time
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by the company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programs
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at the workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Qualification and Experience
- Good knowledge of Google sheets, Excel and compiling reports
- Experience in data capturing
- Call Centre experience minimum 2 years
- Customer experience
Skills and Attributes
- Professional appearance
- General behaviour and discipline (Presentable, being the face of the
- Execution of instructions (Executing instructions from Manager)
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside his/her normal sphere of responsibility (Standing in for a fellow colleague.)
- Contributing towards implementing new methods and techniques to solve problems.
- Housekeeping – Cleanliness of your desk station