G4S | ADMINISTRATION CLERK
Closes: 18 Aug 2021
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for an Administration Clerk based at our operations in Krugersdorp.
Reporting to the Branch Administrator, this role is responsible to maintain administrative support to the branch.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgment in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which management plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results-driven and to live the values of the organisation.
- Stationery and grocery ordering
- Stationery and grocery stock-taking
- Issuing of stationery to departments
- Follow up and resolve order and delivery problems
- Salary Movement Form/Requisition submissions
- Maintaining office leave planner (and leave form file)
- Time Cards capturing
- Easy Roster Administration and consolidation of all departments times
- Check Earnings Analysis for salary correctness.
- Maintaining an accurate filing system, ensuring all Personnel records are in place, including personal data, tax information, attendance records, and other benefit information.
- Maintain HR related correspondence,
- Provide information during auditing, and
- Collate upload accident reports COID sites and submit forms.
- Keep track of changes in employee status. This includes employee transfers, wage and benefit changes, address changes, license or certifications, and reason for termination.
- Compliance with WCA requirements wrt:
- Completion of forms and submission
- Company reporting requirements
- Follow-up on the progress of claims online (COID)
- Compliance with NBCRFI requirements wrt:
- Submit leave forms and sick leave to NBCRFI
- Administration of Leave/Sick leave and Wellness Fund.
- Check the VIP clocking times on a weekly basis to ensure correctness, and place the times in a visible area for the Operational staff to check and verify.
- Check the Earnings Analysis on a monthly basis to check the correctness thereof before the employees are paid (Check Unpaid Absences, Overtime and deductions)
- Maintain accurate records for all vehicles with regards to:
- Distribution and monitoring of Fuel Cards
- Driver’s license records
- Maintenance records of vehicles
- Ensure all records are filed in a suitable and orderly manner
- Liaison with Transport providers with regards to all leased vehicles
- Ensuring all vehicles licenses are up to date.
- Ensuring accuracy of invoices and deliveries
- Capturing of all invoices on SAP
- Liaison with Head Office with regards to payments of creditors
- Maintaining an effective and up-to-date filing system for hr, fleet, and accounts
- Admin-related Ad-hoc requests. Any other function that may be asked of you from time to time may not be within your scope of work.
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by the company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at the workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years Office Administration experience
- Computer literacy e.g. MS office, time management system, SAP/VIP or related
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- G4S Policies and Procedures
- General administration
- Human Resources
- Computer Literacy
- Time Management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Deliver great customer service
- good judgment, attention to detail, and confidentiality
- Supporting and Working with Others
- Acting Professionally
- Work under Pressure
- Meeting deadlines
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specializes in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognized as the leader in providing security solutions. We, therefore, endeavor to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organization that is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect – Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty, and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers, and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence – We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork – We invest in technology and best practices to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com