FPD | Internship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 21 December 2020 @ 16: 30
Location: National (all 9 provinces)
Duration: Learnership-12 Months Contract
Stipend: R6000.00 per month
Job Title: University Graduate Internship(30 positions)
Reporting to: Hosting organization Manager
Main Purpose of the Job: Our goal is to promote the advancement of human capacity development and provide adequate technical assistance to the different sectors throughout South Africa
About the Learnership:
- Employ University Graduate interns on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Provide internship opportunity to youth between the ages of 18 and 28years
- Provides the opportunity for University graduates to gain work experience
- Enables up-and-coming young professionals to exercise their skills and knowledge under the guidance of experienced professionals.
- The University Graduates interns will be working under the supervision of the Mentor / Supervisor at the allocated Host organization, in the following field of studies: HR, Social Workers, Biomedical Technology, Finance, and Community Development
Level of Qualifications: University Degree
Mandatory qualifications: Human Resource, Social Workers, Biomedical Technology, Finance, and Community Development
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward CV, certified ID copy, Proof of Banking details, Tax certificate and proof of relevant qualifications, Bank confirmation letter to email@example.com
Please note: Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.