Table of Contents
FOREMAN: SURVEILLANCE [LEVEL 4] (12 POSTS)
Commencing Salary Notch: R171 537.00 p.a.
CENTRES: Masisi , Magwedzha West , Burgersfort , Tshaulu , Makonde West , Witpoort , Makhuva  ,Shirindi,Malamulele Central (Shigalo) ,Bellevue, Carlotta., Mhinga 
A) Qualifications and Competencies
▪ A minimum of Grade 12 / Matric Certificate or equivalent qualification at NQF level 4 as recognized by SAQA plus competencies in community health work.
▪ A valid driver’s license Code C with PDP [Professional Driver’s Permit] [Attach copy] B) Knowledge and Skills
▪ Basic understanding of Malaria Signs and Symptoms, Prevention and Treatment
▪ Strong Administration and communication skills
▪ Good report writing skills.
▪ Computer literacy
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
▪ Conduct malaria surveillance & reporting thereof.
▪ Mobilize the community through door-to-door outreach, including community structures and schools to encourage malaria testing at mobile clinics.
▪ Conduct community mobilization and sensitization programmes to ensure maximum participation of communities
▪ Collect and collate/compile monthly, quarterly or reports and data required information relating to the programme
▪ Monitor indoor residual spraying & manage spray teams
CENTRES APPLICATION LINK
Masisi  Click here to apply
Magwedzha West , Click here to apply
Burgersfort , Click here to apply
Tshaulu , Click here to apply
Makonde West , Click here to apply
Witpoort , Click here to apply
Makhuva  , Click here to apply
Shirindi, Click here to apply
Malamulele Central(Shigalo) , Click here to apply
Bellevue, Click here to apply
Carlotta., Click here to apply
Mhinga  Click here to apply
ADVERTISEMENT O F G R A N T F U N D E D V A C AN T P O S T S IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
1. Applicants are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for vacant posts.
2. Applications should include a fully completed new Z83 form obtainable from any government institution or at www.dpsa.gov.za and must be accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae [CV], Highest qualification and ID copy.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for an interview, at which time, certified copies of all relevant qualifications and copy of ID must be submitted.
4. The new Z83 form must be fully completed and signed by the applicant. The following must be considered in relation to the completion of the Z83 by applicants: All the fields in Part A, Part C and Part D must be completed. In Part B, all fields should be completed in full except the following: South African applicants need not provide passport numbers. If an applicant responded “No” to the question “Are you conducting business with the State or are you a Director of a Public or Private company conducting business with the State? If yes (provide detail” then it is acceptable for an applicant to indicate not applicable or leave blank to the question, “In the event that you are employed in the Public Service, will you immediately relinquish such business interest?”. Applicants may leave the following question blank if they are not in possession of such: “If your profession or occupation requires official registration, provide date and particulars of registration”. Noting there is limited space provided for Part E,F & G, applicants often indicate “refer to Curriculum Vitae (CV) or see attached”, this is acceptable as long as the CV has been attached and provides the required information. If the information is not provided in the CV, the applicant may be disqualified. It must be noted that a CV is an extension of the application of employment Z83, and applicants are accountable for the information that is provided therein. The questions related to conditions that prevent re-appointment under Part F must be answered.
5. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
6. Applicants responding to this circular should quote circular number and position number as reference on the Z83 application form.
7. The Department reserves the right not to fill any advertised post.
8. To apply, click the link next to the position and follow the instructions.
9. The closing date for applications is 31 July 2023
NB: Kindly note that NO payment of any kind is required when applying for posts advertised in this circular General enquiries about the advertised posts should be directed to Ms Mampshika SM at 015 293 6114, Ms Sebola MF at 015 293 6002 and Ms Sebake RL at 015 293 6426 during office hours