FOOD SERVICE AID X1
- Reference Number: REFS/011538
- Directorate: Resource Management
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R 102,534.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. Themba Psungo (011) 689 6980
- NQF level 1 or 2 (Abet level 2 certificate or equivalent).
- Effective logistical services for meetings and workshops. Inventory control: update inventory list. Clearing and washing up crockery from venues. Kitchens are always kept clean and tidy. Cleaning of fridges and microwaves. Clean kitchen utensils and equipment. Provide catering support services. Keep stock of kitchen utensils and equipment. Apply hygiene and safety measured. Maintain quality control measures of all food provided. Removal of garbage disposal. Prepare food, snack, and beverages (water, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, and cold drinks. Setup and convey crockery, cutlery, and equipment to dining areas. Serve food and beverages. Responsible for food supplies and report waste and losses.
- It is the department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. APPLICATIONS: Applications must be submitted on form z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. All applications should be delivered to: Gauteng Department of e-Government, Imbumba House, 75 Fox Street, Marshalltown, or post to P/Bag x112, Marshalltown, 2107 or Applicants can apply online at: www.professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za CLOSING DATE: NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (obtainable from any Public Service department) and must be completed in full and page 2 duly signed. A clear indication of the post and reference number that is being applied for must be indicated on your Z.83. A recent, comprehensive CV, specifying all qualifications and experience, with respective dates and certified copies of qualifications and ID (not older than 6 months) must be attached. General information: Short-listed candidates must be available for interviews at a date and time determine by the Gauteng Department of e-Government. Successful candidates maybe are subjected to competency assessment and must obtain a positive security clearance. Applications received after the closing date as well as those who do not comply with the requirements will not be taken into consideration. If you have not received a response from this institution within three months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. The Gauteng Department of e-Government reserves the right to fill or not fill the above-mentioned posts.
Employer: Department of e-Government
Closing Date: 16-08-2021
|NQF level 1 or 2 (Abet level 2 certificate or equivalent).|
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.