76 / 100
FNB | Web Designer – IRC190264
at FNB Building, s, Fairland, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB nav» Customer Experience
Ends 11 Dec 2020
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require a reasonable accommodation.
To design and build web pages using a variety of graphics, software applications, techniques, tools, and interfaces.
experience and qualifications
- Required education-related graphic or digital Degree or course or Diploma
- 2 to 3 Years related experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a User Experience role
- Prototyping, wireframing, and interface experience
- Experience in conducting research to inform solutions
- Usability testing
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost-effectiveness
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions by ensuring the website is optimized as a search engine with links and listing to provide easy access and application
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers, and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements
- Work closely with the Search Specialist in order to optimize search engine positions, links, and listings
- Write, edit, and develop web site content (graphics, software application, techniques tools, and interface) to contribute to the top-level and detailed design of the website with a particular focus on the ways in which the goals for the site and the needs of users can be met through the provision of appropriate content
- Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives, and relevant industry practices. Ensure the drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions. Ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Manage website operational activities by preparing textual content for websites, designing web forms, preparing scripts for audio voiceovers, for downloading from the site or distribution as ‘podcasts, specifying the multimedia content needed to support or work alongside textual content. and indicate clear copyright for the use of any existing content.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting, and updating of all related information
- Gather and research information that enhances the value of the site and work with marketing and graphics designers to ensure consistency and obtain user feedback for website improvement and enhancements.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Support peers and colleagues across IT functions through knowledge sharing / mentoring / coaching of the utilization of the website to promote business objectives, procedures, and applications