FNB | User Experience Researcher – IRC204998
at FNB Building, Fairlands, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Customer Experience
Ends 08 Sep 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Effectively manages market research through ensuring accurate forecasting of sales and research on the development of new products for the business.
experience and qualifications
- B degree in Marketing Research and Development
- 4 – 6 years relevant management experience, preferably in a financial environment.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Establishment, alignment, and management of target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost-efficiency
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers, and senior staff members
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Manage SLA’s with internal and external service providers
- Initiate and manage consumer marketing research, data mining, and quantitative analysis to ensure sustainability and future competitive growth – ensure research calendar is in place
- Develop of ROMI model with Customer and Brand experience measures
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competencies