FNB | Technical Tester C – IRC198157
at FNB Building, s, Fairland, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Premium Core Banking Platform Home Loans IT Testing, Ends 07 May 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To create, debug, verify, maintain and update technical test scripts to run automated testing. Is responsible for testing the functionality of a system designed to address business requirements to prevent errors/defects in the live system through the implementation of change control and improvement.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum: Diploma or required certification in testing or programming.
- Preferred: Degree and/or relevant certification including ISEB/ISTQB Certification; TMap Next Engineer; ISTQB Advanced Analyst.
- 3 to 5 Years experience, including at least 3 years testing experience, Ability to script/code.
- Preferred: Banking Industry Experience.
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost-effectiveness.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast and effectively.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers, and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements.
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with relevant peers and stakeholders in order to achieve productivity synergies.
- Conduct test plans by unpacking the requirements which include regression testing, system analysis, and reviews.
- Create design steps from test cases, execute system validation plans and compile test scripts
- Conduct systems analyses, design, coding, program debugging, testing, and security and performance assessments across user interfaces.
- Comply, understand and implement all steps and methodology within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative, audit risk, and process requirements for the Test Analysis Environment.
- Create test scripts to effectively test enhancements and new requirements and execute automated test scripts.
- Execute all test activities for allocated projects by conducting test estimation, prepare and submit test plans for sign-off and ensure alignment between the test environment and production environment.
- Manage testing defects and involve relevant business staff in quality assurance testing analysis.
- Design content of procedure guides and manuals for business users.
- Provision of efficient service for the test analysis function through careful and timeous analysis, planning, execution, reporting, and updating of all related information.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback, and request training where appropriate and needed.