20 / 100
FNB | Systems Administrator D – IRC189447
at 5 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Business Insurance Finance
Ends 07 Oct 2020
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To ensure that the electronic security systems are fully compliant with Information Security policies and that maximum up-time on all systems is maintained.
experience and qualifications
- Degree or Diploma and required Certification or relevant IT Technical Base Level experience
- 2 to 3 Years related experience
- Accounting background
- Ability to complete invoices, credit notes, reconciliations
- Knowledge of working with various bank accounts
- Good communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Completed or currently studying towards a bachelor’s degree
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost-effectiveness
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers, and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements
- Install, configure, upgrade, and administer monitoring and maintenance of operating system software and hardware.
- Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives, and relevant industry practices. Ensure the drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions. Ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Manage daily system capacity and health checks
- Ensure Software Maintenance and Customisation are done
- Ensure System Active Directory Management are executed by creating Batch Schedules, creating Change Order, Code Basic JCL, and Code Basic Automation
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting, and updating of all related information
- Do analysis and change system batch schedules on request.
- Support system batch FTP and the creation of FTP encryption system data by development.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Proactively engage with business units and colleagues to understand underlying needs and opportunities, and identify Information Technology (IT) innovative solutions in a timely manner.