FNB | Sales Manager – IRC197109
at 4 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Business Branch Channel
Ends 21 Jul 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To manage sales pipelines so as to ensure increased sales growth
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: 3-year industry-related degree
- Experience: 6 – 8 years related experience
- A person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Achievement of net profit growth for the business
- Drive an increase in the average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities (e.g. Call reports, 32 Day Deposits, Fixed Deposits) as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost-efficiency
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Manage existing clients and grow the portfolio through making contact and generating leads
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Maximize Business Portfolio cross-sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales team targets.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects/initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team
- Research Market positioning and develop and optimize market intelligence, new business management, advances and management reporting
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution.
- Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics obtained from the Sales members and compile Sales reports and dashboards
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent, and culture of the team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies, and increase competencies