FNB | Sales Head B – IRC203436
at Newcastle, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa in FNB Business KZN Non-Hubbed Inland
Ends 03 Sep 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Strategic management of all areas across the business, its people and other resources, to ensure sustainable growth of its consolidated Balance Sheet and Income Statement by identifying business growth opportunities (new markets, new products and new services) and deliver those through the design of the most cost-effective delivery channel appropriate to the respective segment, developing appropriate risk management strategies and introduce efficiency improvement measures to an optimal return and maximum stakeholder value.
experience and qualifications
- MBA or other equivalent business management degree.
- A qualification recognized by the FSCA Registrar.
- 15 years banking experience, of which 5 years at Executive level.
- Within the last 5 years must have more than one year of appropriate experience to manage or oversee the rendering of financial service for the categories for which the FSP is licensed.
- Appointment as KI for FAIS representative for the area of responsibility.
- A person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Achievement of net profit growth for the business.
- Drive an increase in the average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost-efficiency.
- Develop a service culture that builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
- Maximize Business Portfolio cross-sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships. Facilitate channel migration of customers to ensure a most effective way of banking customers
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales team targets.
- Define a portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets, which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis, providing innovating new value propositions and focusing on new as well as cross-sell opportunities.
- Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices. Ensure drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions. Ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Develop Strategies to improve operational and cost efficiencies by tracking, controlling and influencing sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Keep up to date with financial and economic developments to inform and support clients and provide clear analysis for all business processes and documentation to develop the business.
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution.
- Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of the team to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies
- Contribute to the development and execution of the business unit strategy through the development and implementation of the People Strategy and operational objectives