FNB Sales Consultant I – IRC200400
at Park Central, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB POP External Sales Local Market
Ends 14 Jul 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs and aspirations. Offering value-adding FNB solutions within a dynamic environment, whilst adhering to policy and process.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Requirements: FAIS Compliant as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Relevant NQF 5 as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Preferred (Ideal) Qualification: An appropriate recognized business degree at NQF level 6
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Treat customers as you would want to be treated.
- Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Conduct me in an ethical manner at all times.
- Take ownership of solving our customers problems or queries as efficiently and quickly as possible
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
- Maximize cross-sell opportunities identified aligned to customer needs-based customer needs analysis.
- Use opportunities identified to increase market share.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert customers to echannels and or encourage the use of digital and self-service channels.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines.
- Fulfilling transactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organizational values.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever-changing business and customer needs.