FNB | Roving Marketer – IRC202561
at Hospital/ Kopanong Hospital, Vereeniging, Gauteng, South Africa in WB Area Sales – Western Region
Ends 23 Jul 2021
WesBank, a division of FirstRand Bank Limited, is a leading Vehicle and Asset Finance bank and part of one of the largest financial services groups in Africa. WesBank has over 40 years of experience in asset finance. We focus on providing secured installment finance to retail, public sector and corporate markets, as well as related services such as insurance, fleet management, and full maintenance rental. WesBank is the partner of choice for over 60 leading international brands in fields such as automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers and oil companies. We are a global company with successful operations throughout Africa as well as the UK.
The Roving Marketer increases new business production, non-interest revenue, and market share and achieves predetermined sales targets. The incumbent reviews sales with dealers, support staff, and third parties and collates and submits required documentation to the Organisation. The incumbent builds and maintains relationships and provides excellent customer service.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Diploma in Business Management or Marketing Management
- Preferred Qualification – Bachelor of Commerce Degree or advanced diploma in Business Management or Marketing Management
- Experience – Six to twelve months experience within the financial services industry
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Delivers customer service through adherence to quality service standards
- Ensures operational excellence through the delivery of work processes according to defined quality standards
- Optimizes work through the application of learning experiences
- Adheres to compliance and internal governance processes
- Delivers on a financial target to increase profitable business
- Contributes to cost efficiencies
- Engages in activities for own development
- Maintains expert product knowledge
- Contributes to teamwork