FNB | Real Time Administrator D – IRC208219
at Wierda Road West, , Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Premium Private Clients Service Suite
Ends 02 Nov 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
To identify and track real time performance and communicate any deviations to business and update the system to align to processes and procedures.
experience and qualifications
- 3 years related qualification.
- 1 year banking experience.
- 1 to 2 years call centre administration experience.
- Knowledge of call centre metrics is essential.
- Knowledge of computer applications (MS Office) is essential – especially MS Excel. Access or VB desirable.
- Knowledge of EWFM is essential.
- Knowledge of the call centre systems and environment is essential.
- Knowledge of incentive bonus scheme is essential.
- Knowledge of GSM and Vodacom products and services is essential.
- Knowledge of shifts and shift work is essential.
- Knowledge of workforce management principles and practises is desirable.
- Knowledge of labour relations principles is desirable.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- To generate the necessary ad hoc and compliance reports.
- To administer and capture exception codes for schedules.
- To escalate system problems when and if necessary as per the procedure.
- To investigate, administer and process faults relating to adherence.
- To monitor schedule adherence to shift schedules and identify non-adherence.
- To track real time performance on the EWFM system.
- To identify deviations from schedules, highlighted to relevant role players to ensure compliance and inform Team leaders of deviations from Schedule.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- To validate deviations before updating the relevant systems.