FNB | Private Banker Private Clients C – IRC202342
at Frikkie De Beer Street, Menlyn, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Private Clients Northern Ends 13 Aug 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To develop and maintain relationships with clients High-level knowledge of business finance and investments Generates new business.
experience and qualifications
- Recognized FSB NQF 7 Certification.
- 2 to 3 years related financial services experience.
- Regulatory Exam Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Own Car.
- A person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- To develop and maintain relationships with client’s High-level knowledge of business fin ance and investments Generates new business.
- Achievement of the Net Income Return for the Business as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business.
- Drive an Increase in the average balance of a specific portfolio of assets as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the business.
- Drive an increase in the average balance of a specific portfolio of liabilities (e.g. Call reports, 32 Day Deposits, Fixed Deposits) as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions.
- Manage existing clients and grow the portfolio through making contact and generating leads through the Net Promoter Tool.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing, and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
- Maximize Business Portfolio cross-sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service.
- Ensure effective Data Management by ensuring expired limits are attended to against the set targets. Prepare credit proposals for review by the Credit Product House.
- Monitor and evaluate the organization’s success in managing its legal and compliance risks for the Portfolio of Business Account.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.