FNB | Pricing Specialist – IRC203428
at Fredman Drive, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Premium Core Banking Pricing
Ends 03 Sep 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To ensure pricing strategies fit into overall business strategies, annual price review communication and monitoring of system development are required.
experience and qualifications
- Degree or Relevant Banking Qualifications an advantage
- 3-4 years related experience.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Manage costs/expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions
- Solving any pricing related queries within a turnaround time of 24 hrs
- Interacting with existing and new Product Houses in attaining pricing related data
- Maintenance & data integrity checks of the pricing database and maintaining all new pricing codes on the system and ensuring that the Product Schedule is always up-to-date.
- Assisting Pricing Operations in the smooth running of the annual and ad-hoc pricing process and identifying improvements to the pricing process
- Testing all monthly exception files against the source to ensure the rules are correct.
- Testing all pricing-related issues on UAT
- Ensuring that the Data Integrity report is always clean and check the extraction files to ensure the information on the pricing database file is accurate before sending monthly the pricing exception reports to users
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Assisting & training users in using Siebel for pricing