78 / 100
FNB | Multi Skilled Consultant Sales and Service E – IRC192117
at Preller Square, Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa in FNB POP Branch DelivEry Preller Plein
Ends 11 Dec 2020
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require a reasonable accommodation.
To provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs, expectations and providing product solutions including directing customers to the correct channel (eChannels and Self Service) whilst adhering to policy and process.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification: NQF 4 Qualification
- 1-2years related experience.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the financial Services Board
- RegulatoryExam qualification
- Inappropriate recognized business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6
- FAIS –Yes
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
In accordance with the National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of how can we help you? at all times.
- Converse with our customers in a way they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs.
- Conduct themselves in an ethical manner at all times
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Identify and sell/cross-sell products aligned to customer needs
- Maximize channel optimization opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction
- Optimize every customer interaction to migrate or convert the customer to eChannels and encourage the use of digital and self-service channels
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines and understand the risk associated with decisions
- Fulfillingtransactions above the benchmark set and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Demonstrates behavior in support of the organizational values
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing training specific for role as here careers
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team
- Maintain the ability to adapt to ever-changing business and customer needs