FNB | Learning Consultant C – IRC217535
at 5 Merchant Place, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Premium Core Banking Training
Ends 05 Apr 2022
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Responsible for the end-to-end process of learning management, including defining, designing, delivering, driving, deploying and documenting learning interventions in partnership with Line and aligned to business and talent requirements in a business unit.
experience and qualifications
- ETDP Certification
- 2 to 3 Years experience in facilitation
- 3 to 5 years Learning and Development experience
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Analyse, record and measure impact based on defined outcomes and success criteria post the learning intervention. Prepare management reports and compliance reports to report return on investment. Use the information as input to define processes where relevant. Manage the certification process.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements. Ensure alignment to FirstRand QMS and governance model.
- Consults with relevant stakeholders to understand business requirements. Identify collaboration opportunities, IT integration points, value add and expected behaviors, performance drivers and results. Contract with business on the proposed solution and define accountabilities.
- Engage with the relevant stakeholders to ensure context support and desired behavioral change. Put support structures in place and assess workplace application. Reinforce learning experience with a focus on business and assist employee and line manager with alignment to relevant people practices.
- Specify program outcomes (including expected results and application for performance improvement), conduct research, define learning experience including workplace application, draft curriculum and course design (internal/outsourced) and create learning content, calculate cost, allocate resources, develop marketing and communication plans.
- Provide continuous support to learner, manager and facilitator. Engage with the learner’s manager and elicit feedback. Check in on program progress and goal alignment and ensure the acquisition of competence. Drive learning transfer.
- Facilitate learning and development solutions across the 6 D’s Methodology ( Define, Design, Deliver, Drive, Deploy, Document) through the most appropriate method (in-classroom training, e-learning, on-the-job training and self-study).
- Ensure alignment of training spend to key business strategic imperatives in accordance with the talent management strategy.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, centre of excellence, learning and development community and senior management.
- Manage development to increase competencies of self.
- Prepare lesson plans, tools and applications to support the learners. Co-ordinate the relevant logistics to execute the intervention. Facilitate the program and drive for active learning. Deliver the program with a measurable impact.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.