FNB | Learning Architect C – IRC202639
at 1 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Commercial TxPH Channel Management
Ends 27 Jul 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To research, develop, design or source Learning and Development interventions that support the continued growth and development of employees by conducting developmental needs analysis and ensuring delivery of products/services in the business.
experience and qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in the behavioral sciences field
- Learning and development qualification – ETDP approved including design and development of training material
- 3-5 Years experience in designing and developing material
- 2 Years Facilitating Learning programs
- 3 to 5 years Instructional Design experience
- Technology savvy and significant experience with developing learning materials on multimedia platforms.
- 2 years’ experience in Vyond and Adobe Captive is a must
- 5 years’ experience in MS Word and Powerpoint
- Articulate 360 – Storyline and Rise experience is required
- Manage costs/expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Source, where required, suitable training providers, in line with procurement guidelines and budget constraints, for the development of training interventions.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the relevant business and associated audiences to inform the design of the proposed learning solution.
- Design effective, efficient and comprehensive learning solutions.
- Include an effective and continuous learning evaluation system in the design of learning solutions.
- Adhere to the set minimum FNB design standards and follow global best practices in crafting efficient and effective learning solutions.
- Align learning with relevant legislative, audit requirements, First Rand Quality Management System and FNB learning standards.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Benchmark learning solutions against industry and global trends, designs and develops innovative high impact learning solutions that are aligned to best practice with high business impact.
- Manage development to increase competencies of self and team.