FNB | Human Resources Administrator D – IRC202408
at 1 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in HR Shared Services Operations Bureau
Ends 20 Jul 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To provide Business Units with a full human resources administration service. Responsible for assisting line managers and staff within these business units in a wide variety of administration duties (e.g. leave, medical aid package)
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Grade 12
- Preferred Qualification: Relevant Certificate or Diploma in Human Resources
- Experience: 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable. • The successful incumbent must have 3+ years of payroll administration experience • Contribute to an effective pay administration service • Prepare and manage payroll processes of employees. • Gather all payroll-related data. • Ensure accurate processing of data to minimize internal and external exception errors • Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders that promote cross-delivery process solutions • Action pre and post run requests with the relevant documentation to support corrections identified. • Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate and needed. • Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunities for feedback and exceptional service. • Interact positively with groups or teams and participate to a learning and growth culture where information is actively shared. • Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting payroll cut off deadlines • Perform self-check on all work completed daily and correct where necessary
- Ensure superior service and support to internal customers
- Compliance to HR process and procedures,
- Responsible for all administration with regards to the processing of employee resignations, recruitments, retirements, retrenchments and maternity leave -ensuring the documentation is completed and submitted to the relevant parties.
- Support Development and integration of a framework that identifies the organisation’s expectations regarding values, conduct, behaviours and performance.
- Engagement with appropriate training interventions to promote own professional development.