FNB | Graphic Designer – IRC201322
at 6 Merchant Place, Sandton, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB WI Information Technology
Ends 02 Jul 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Facilitates business growth by designing and producing informative advertising material that gains product and customer loyalty and understanding.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant Graphic Design or DTP diploma
- Portfolio of evidence track record of excellence.
- Solid working experience as a graphic designer
- Attach link or portfolio of previous work done
- Manage own costs and expenses associated with a role to enhance cost-effectiveness
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Manage the card artwork and illustration library according to agreed timelines and requirements
- Ensures that necessary criteria and standards, in line with relevant policies and procedures, are adhered to in the development of material, ensuring uniformity throughout
- Ensures that necessary design criteria and standards are adhered to in the development of material
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting, and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies