81 / 100
FNB | Graduate Programme|Human Capital|3|421102|Clerks|Support Function| – IRC192207
at Finance House, Gaborone, South East District, Botswana in FNB Botswana Human Resources
Ends 23 Dec 2020
There is no about us detail available.
The trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
experience and qualifications
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions.
- Provision of efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting, and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning.
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives.
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize the skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful.
- Manage graduate development plan by the completion of training assignments.
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by the attendance of training.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying the values required in the business.