FNB | Graduate Opportunities – IRC207921
at 3 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Premium Core Banking Platform HR
Ends 15 Dec 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
The trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Final year BSc (Any Field) or BEng (Any Field) Graduates or Postgraduates who wish to pursue an application development career.
- Eligible candidates must at least have a Level 5 or C or 60% for Pure Mathematics and English in their final matric results.
- Applicants must have matriculated in the last 8 years.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense.
- Applicants must have SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions
- Provision of efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by the attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying the values required in the business