69 / 100
FNB | FirstJob Graduate – IRC189931
at House of WesBank, Fairland, Gauteng, South Africa in WB HR FirstJob
Ends 20 Oct 2020
WesBank, a division of FirstRand Bank Limited, is a leading Vehicle and Asset Finance bank and part of one of the largest financial services groups in Africa. WesBank has over 40 years of experience in asset finance. We focus on providing secured installment finance to retail, public sector, and corporate markets, as well as related services such as insurance, fleet management, and full maintenance rental. WesBank is the partner of choice for over 60 leading international brands in fields such as automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and oil companies. We are a global company with successful operations throughout Africa as well as the UK.
This is a 12-months contract for unemployed graduates to join our FirstJob work experience programm e. The focus of this program is to improve the employability of successful candidates. Throughout the programme, the incumbent will have an opportunity to build workplace confidence and competence by contributing to business objectives and deliverables. The incumbent will be required to successfully complete the prescribed development programme.
experience and qualifications
· Minimum Qualification – Bachelor’s degree · Preferred Qualification – Postgraduate degree Qualifications will be matched against the requirements of Business Units across WesBank Skills required include;
· Building relationships
· Problem solving
· Learning agility
· Resilience and Stress Management
· Drive and Results orientation
The FirstJob Programme seeks to provide an opportunity for unemployed youth that meet the following criteria:
· Must be between the ages of 18 – 34
· Must have been unemployed for at least the last 6 months
· Must have no or limited work experience – i.e. a total of fewer than twelve months’ work experience and/or of a part-time, casual nature. This must be the youth’s FIRST job experience The youth must also not have previously participated in the FirstJob programme at any of the FirstRand franchises.
- Delivers customer service through adherence to quality service standards Engages in activities for own development Contributes to teamwork Optimises work through the application of learning experiences Contributes to cost efficiencies Ensures operational excellence through the delivery of work processes according to defined quality standards