FNB | Database Administrator D – IRC190773
at 2 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Connect Technology
Ends 02 Apr 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To perform an operational function in supporting and maintaining a successful database environment by actioning or directing all activities related to database design and security and performance.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Matric
- Preferred Qualification – Relevant Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience – 1 to 3 years experience in Database Administration