FNB | Client Service Representative E – IRC208216
at Plaza, White River, Kabokweni, Mpumalanga, South Africa in FNB POP Branch Delivery Kabokweni Plaza
Ends 31 Oct 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
To provide the customers with excellent service by ensuring that they are served promptly, understanding their needs and processing their requests.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12 or relevant tertiary qualification.
- 1-2 Years related experience
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Achieve net profit growth for the business
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Check all transactions on a daily basis to ensure new business applications are closed within appropriate timelines.
- Track, control and influence sales and service activities with the specific aim to increase sales and service efficiencies
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales and service statistics.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies