FNB | Client Service Consultant – IRC200223
at FNB Place, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Premium Forex Travel Card, Ends 14 Jun 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
To provide the customers with excellent service by ensuring that they are served promptly, understanding their needs, processing their requests. Apply appropriate sales processes within the unit to achieve sales targets. Converting leads to sales by opening active accounts to achieve annual targets.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Grade12 or relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience: 2 to 3 Years related experience or qualified by extensive experience
- A person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Manage costs/expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions
- Manage existing clients and grow the portfolio through making contact and generating leads
- Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing, and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets
- Maximize Business Portfolio cross-sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve sales targets.
- Define a Sales portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets, which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis and innovating new value propositions by developing sales initiatives that align with the various segment strategies
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Enter all Qualified leads into the sales pipeline and maintain them on a daily basis
- Track, control, and influence sales and service activities with the specific aim to increase sales and service efficiencies
- Provide accurate and reliable sales and service statistics
- Manage own development to increase own competencies