FNB | Client Portfolio Analyst – IRC204887
at Worcester, Western Cape, South Africa in FNB Business Agriculture Western Cape
Ends 10 Sep 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
To support the Client Portfolio Executive by managing and administering a portfolio of clients including the application of an approval and ongoing quality risk management of the client’s credit facilities.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant Business Degree.
- 3 to 4 Years Credit and relationship management experience.
- Deliver exceptional service through educating the client, offering an appropriate solution and ensuring the relationship is maintained.
- Continuously monitor actual process turnaround times and quality standards and resolve issues speedily to enhance effective client service delivery.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Maintain expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and FNB’s internal compliance procedures and requirements.
- Accurately administer, plan for and complete activities within area of work in an efficient, effective and timeous manner.
- Ensure compliance is adopted in terms of systems and procedures as laid out by FNB.
- Develop materials and documentation including minimum standards, templates, guidelines, FAQ’s and processes.
- Ensure analysis is conducted to identify business performance improvements and reengineering initiatives
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analysing trends and data
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities
- Create own development plan and review plan with team leader or manager.
- Understand which competencies and skills are required to be mastered to ensure personal development and performance.