Table of Contents
FNB | Call Centre Agent – IRC246060
at 5 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in ST Comp Ops
Ends 10 Jul 2023
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Telephonic communication with the client base to provide accurate product information in line with standards protocols.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Grade 12.
- Experience: 2 year’s related experience.
- A person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
Commercial Insurance experience is a must. Needs to have worked with brokers or in a broker environment. Admin and data-capturing experience is essential. Commercial call centre experience will be beneficial. Relationship building will be a requirement. In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management.
- Manage costs/expenses within the approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments.
- Ensure client investigation deadlines are met and the consultant keeps the client continually in the loop.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in the Call Centre.
- Ensure that all issues or feedback arising out of client contact is accurately recorded on the CRM system.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results.