Table of Contents
FNB | ATM Custodian Self Service D – IRC248807
at Umgeni Business Park, Durban, Kwazulu Natal, South Africa in FNB POP SSD KZN
Ends 05 Sep 2023
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Load, maintain and replenish ATM/ADT devices within SSD region; Be responsible for a number of ATM/ADT and undertake the routine; Take full custodianship of ATM/ADT devices.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Grade 12.
- Preferred Qualification : National Certificate NQF 5 120 credits.
- Experience : The ability to self-manage and self-motivate is essential.
- Ability to work with cash accurately.
- Driver’s license (no endorsements).
- Basic technical skills.
- Minimum of 1-year experience with all aspects of ATM routine maintenance is essential.
- Incumbent to be based in the Central Durban area
- In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- No Referral plan is assigned to this job
- Reduce Rand value of ATM/ADT differences as being the total of absolute net shortages plus absolute net surplus as reflected on the General Ledger of the business unit under control.
- Achieve Balanced Scorecard Profit results for the Self Device Devices as per the Business Scorecard Objectives.
- Ensure cost controls within budgets requirements e.g. cell phones bills and tool of trade vehicle and effective control and management of overtime targets.
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer by providing first line support and after hours support on a 7-day standby week according required Service Level Agreements
- Self Service Devices availability measured by means of the ATM/ADT reports and benchmark % uptime agreed. (excluding uncontrollable downtime due to mechanical defects).
- Provide feedback on the performance of vendor service SSD devices and sites e.g. SBV, BTYES, BMS, DIEBOLD and CLEANERS.
- Conduct monthly cash and alarm checks on ATM/ADT devices to ensure that all ATM/ADT failures and site inefficiencies are reported immediately and ensure that strict SSD cleanliness standards are adhered to and monthly look and feel checklist are completed.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements, policies, process and procedures required for the Self-Service Devices.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.