FNB ATM Custodian Self Service
at 2 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Ends 30 Apr 2020
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require a reasonable accommodation.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: Grade 12.
- Preferred Qualification: National Certificate NQF 5 120 credits.
- Experience: The ability to self-manage and self-motivate is essential.
- Ability to work with cash accurately.
- Driver’s license (no endorsements).
- Basic technical skills.
- A minimum of 1-year experience with all aspects of ATM routine maintenance is essential.
- Valid driver’s license required
It is inherent to the role that the Incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable. In accordance with the National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Reduce Rand value of ATM/ADT differences as being the total of absolute net shortages plus absolute net surplus as reflected on the General Ledger of the business unit under control.
- Achieve Balanced Scorecard Profit results for the Self Device Devices as per the Business Scorecard Objectives.
- Ensure cost controls within budget requirements e.g. cell phone bills and tools of trade vehicle and effective control and management of overtime targets.
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer by providing first-line support and after-hours support on a 7-day standby week according required Service Level Agreements
- Self Service Devices availability measured by means of the ATM/ADT reports and benchmark % uptime agreed. (excluding uncontrollable downtime due to mechanical defects).
- Provide feedback on the performance of vendor service SSD devices and sites e.g. SBV, BTYES, BMS, DIEBOLD and CLEANERS.
- Conduct monthly cash and alarm checks on ATM/ADT devices to ensure that all ATM/ADT failures and site inefficiencies are reported immediately and ensure that strict SSD cleanliness standards are adhered to and monthly look and feel checklist are completed.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements, policies, process and procedures required for the Self-Service Devices.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.