FNB | Application Development Team Leader – IRC197216
at 3 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB iDigi Tech Digital Banking Technology. Ends 16 Apr 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Lead a team of technical resources on projects of a moderately complex nature. Instruct advise direct quality assure projects evaluate documents procedures.
experience and qualifications
- Degree or Diploma and the required certification
- 3-4 years related
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost-efficiency
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers, and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements
- Ensure the team resolves all customer IT service and queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Utilize technical expert inapplicable programming language and create procedures/processes to solve computing and capacity limitations by working closely with Business / Systems Analysts, QA Specialist and Project Managers
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements during programming execution
- Assess, identify and mitigate potential risks within the IT programming environment by complying with technology business policy and process requirements (SDLC and change/release management process definition) to ensure operational performance
- Design software artifacts and product specification and architecture in accordance to agreed standards for programs
- Provide detailed information on Programme Project milestones and delivery date achievements and manage the quality of projects by developing evaluation documents and procedures.
- Conduct Performance Assessment for Programmers and Analysts by completing work breakdown structures for projects
- Prioritize, co-ordinate, support, and guide on project management processes, procedures, tools, and techniques by managing agreed programme development projects to ensure successful implementation of the full programming process, within agreed timelines
- Analyze and develop business improvements based on data analyzed, data collected, reviewed, and incorporation of all internal and external benchmarking data into IT Programme and project planning.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Define and facilitate the training of resources required to input information into the Programme and Project Operations and/or tools
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent, and culture of the team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies, and increase competencies