FNB | Administrator – IRC206870
4 October, 2021
FNB | Administrator – IRC206870
at 2 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Connect Customer Support
Ends 05 Oct 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable 3-5 years Multi-Skilled experience required 3-5 years Inbound customer service experience nonnegotiable Excellent communication required Verbal and Written communication Managing incoming correspondence from customers or 3rd parties in a timely and professional manner Communicating with internal and external customers using a range of platforms example: Email or Telephonically Time Management/Planning Ensure that your time is properly allocated and planned in order to respond and deal with all customer queries within the specified turnaround time. Detail Orientated Attention to detail is required as the administration department deals with sensitive customer information. This is important to ensure that reporting of information is accurate and information provided trustworthily. Problem Solving Be able to identify a customer’s problem or query, devise and evaluate alternatives and then implementing a viable solution for the customer.
- Manage costs/expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently and within agreed timelines.
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure accuracy in the functional area.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Set up and maintain filing systems for the business unit to ensure efficient service is provided
- Maintenance of all administrative processes for the department operational activities
- Provide timeous and accurate Management Information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.