Table of Contents
FNB | Administrator E – IRC233206
at Menlyn Corner, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa in SSD LM OUTSOURCED 2
Ends 19 Oct 2022
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure the smooth running of a functional area.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12.
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience.
NB: Please note that this is a contract position. Advantageous: Daily Reconciliation/Balancing of ATM/ADT Devices Manage and solve customer disputes related to ATM/ADT devices Excel Experience In accordance with the National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Manage costs/expenses within the approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently and within agreed timelines.
- Provide efficient and effective administration support to ensure accuracy in the functional area.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provide timeous and accurate Management Information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.