FNB | Administration Manager C – IRC196773
at 5 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Premium Core Banking Operational Enhancements
Ends 08 Apr 2021
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Accountability for Administration process excellence.
experience and qualifications
- 3 Year industry-related Degree.
- 2 to 4 Years related experience.
- Role ID management is critical.
- Background knowledge in AIG and ISS will be advantages.
- Manage costs/expenses within the approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers, and senior staff members.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently and within agreed timelines.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting, and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Maintain efficient electronic tracking and monitoring processes on all activities and timelines for administrative and process support.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent, and culture of the team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies, and increase competencies.