74 / 100
FNB | Administration Broker – IRC188886
at Anerley Park, Parktown, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in FNB Business Insurance Personal Lines Admin
Ends 06 Nov 2020
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require a reasonable accommodation.
Liaison with clients, financiers, and insurers, preparation and submission, assistance with settlements, and other general clerical duties.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Requirement: Related Degree or Diploma.
- Experience: 1 year’s related experience.
- A person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent. Plain language explanation:
- An unrehabilitated insolvent is a person whose estate has been sequestrated by an order of court due to having insufficient assets to discharge his/ her liabilities and has not been rehabilitated. A rehabilitated Insolvent means a debtor who is relieved of the legal implications of being insolvent and has their legal status restored
- Achieve net profit growth for the business.
- Manage costs/expenses within the approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers, and senior staff members.
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolios through making contact and generating leads.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing, and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Control the effective service for settlements in the business through insurance claims.
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure the retention of clients.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting, and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Gather and distribute relevant business information.
- Manage your own development to increase your own competencies.