Table of Contents
FNB | Administration Broker D – IRC248676
at 2 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa in First Risk and Advisory Services ST Wealth
Ends 04 Sep 2023
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Liaison with clients, financiers and insurers, preparation and submission, assistance with settlements and other general clerical duties.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Requirement: Related Degree or Diploma.
- Experience: 1 year’s related experience.
- A person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
- In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- No Referral plan is assigned to this job
- Achieve net profit growth for business.
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads.
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Control the effective service for settlements in the business through insurance claims.
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure retention of clients.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Gather and distribute relevant business information.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.