Table of Contents
Fidelity | Temporary Administrator – Rustenburg (6 Months Contract)
Closing Date 14 July 2023
Reporting To: Branch Manager
1. Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literate – Excel essential
- Listener experience advantageous
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong organization and supervisory skills
- Solid attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
2. Job Function:
- Check accuracy and completion of quotes and agreements received.
- Input of data on Listener, i.e. contract loading.
- Ensure that new Contracts & support documents are scanned to the central OTC office on a daily basis.
- Ensure that job cards & support documents are scanned to the central OTC office on a daily basis.
- Communication between sales reps, commission clerks and order acceptance clerks in HO.
- Collection of supporting documents for new clients and technical installations.
- Liaise with Sales Representatives on all installation requests.
- General adhoc duties.
- SOP’s must be upheld.
- Ensure SOX compliance at all times.
- Timeous Resolution of internal & external customer queries within the agreed departmental/business unit SLAs.
- Processing of Credit Note requests.
- Enable Transfer requests.
- Assist with Sub waiver admin requests.
- Assist with client liaison for walk-in clients.
- Receipting of Payments by walk-in clients.
- To provide telephonic & written communication (feedback) to the bank and region as & when the queries are resolved.
- Ensure that the Big 5 principles are upheld at all times.
- Assist in the stock-take process on a monthly basis.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.