Table of Contents
Fidelity | Teller X2
Closing Date 14 August 2023
Reporting to the Branch Manager
The above position is vacant at our Saldanha Branch. The overall purpose of this position is to count and verify the client’s money.
- Clear criminal record
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Computer literate
- At least 2 years’ cashier experience or similar role
- Able to work under pressure
- Ensure that cash processing procedures are adhered to
- Counting and verifying money
- Balancing and reconciling money
- Operating money counting machines
- Packing ATM’s
Other Personality Attributes and core competencies:
- Must be honest and reliable
- Must have good verbal and language abilities
- Able to follow instructions accurately
- Pay attention to detail
- Must be self- motivated
- Willing to work overtime
- Possess numeric skills
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.