Table of Contents
Fidelity | Tactical Training Officer
Closing Date 06 June 2023
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the professional and occupational outputs of the Fidelity Training Officer / Instructor are executed in accordance with the incumbent’s defined job description, as well as organization policies and procedures, and that the incumbent at all times conforms to legislative and ETQA regulations & requirements when carrying out designated vocational training responsibilities.
Key Job Outputs
- Conduct professional training interventions within the Fidelity Security Group (FSG).
- Provision of training in all functions within the (TA) Training Academy related to provision of legislative training included but not limited to SD, PSIRA, PFTC, CAA, SAPS, NKP, OH&S. This includes credit and non-credit bearing interventions.
- Presentation of learnerships and legislative training requirements within the company.
- Participate actively externally and within the company as a professional trainer with initiatives related to training solutions.
- Consistently adhere to all TA training requirements to reduce risks associated with the learning and development.
- Comply with all TA requirements related to expenses on all levels and contribute to budgetary and financial control measures to promote savings related to ammunition, fuel and overtime control.
- Compliance of all accredited Training interventions related to quality assurance with SASSETA, NKP, PSIRA, PFTC, CAA and others)
- Attend to training functions as a team player in a manner that contributes to the control of resources logistics and assets to the best interest of the TA at all times.
Minimum qualification needed for the position
- Accreditation all security related institutions in training practices or relevant experience within the training environment. (PSIRA, SASSETA, NKP, CAA and PFTC)
- Must have a grade 12 school qualification.
- Training and development qualification related to training or similar functional fields.
- At least five (5) years training experience within the security training environment.
- Must ensure risk and compliance activities are complied with at all levels.
- Strong people skills with proven ability to motivate both direct and indirect teams to perform at their best.
- Ability to work within an environment that is innovative and be able to utilize a common-sense approach with sound judgement and provide clear direction.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements, expectations and business impacts.
- Demonstrated high level of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Superior communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel, as required.
- Clear criminal record
- Valid driver’s licence Code: B
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office 365 packages.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.