Table of Contents
Fidelity | Signal Management X2
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To contact clients with excessive alarms/faulty alarm systems and arrange technical call-outs. Managing and coordinating ERB and Technicians.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Computer Literacy Essential (MS Office; Outlook)
- Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of ADT systems, i.e. Listener and Technical experience (advantageous)
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Arrange technical call outs & ensure that technicians are adequately scheduled
- Arrange for excessive response letters to be delivered to repetitive clients
- Check and monitor completed technical call outs by Signal Management technicians to rectification.
- Assisting Signal Management Technicians and Team Leaders to identify root causes driving customer false alarms.
- Collaborating with other business units
- Take time to understand what the customer requires from the alarm system and coordinate resources in order to effectively deliver the customer’s requirements
- Drive a reduction in customer activity rates.
- General administrative duties.
- Customer Focus
- Planning and organizing
- Written Communication
- Drive for results